||472” x 2.165” x
11.98mm x 54.99mm x 2.4 mm
||Board replacement decoder
||6 FX3 Functions
- Turn functions on and off.
- Head lights and tail lights are automatically reversing unless you make them independent.
- All function outputs have FX generators for prototypical lighting effects and have qualifiers for FX effects and qualifiers for standard on/off functions.
- All Digitrax Series 3 decoders have FX3 type functions.
- FX3 decoders offer full function remapping so you can choose which function (F0-F12) controls each function lead.
- FX3 decoders offer master light switch capability.
- FX3 decoders offer qualifiers for FX function operation qualified by one of the following: the loco's direction of travel, whether F0 is on or off, loco direction and F0, or whether the loco is moving or not. These qualifiers are also available on function outputs that are used as standard on/off functions.
System-Your locomotives look like the real thing.
The Digitrax LocoMotion System makes them run like the real
Torque Compensation for smooth as silk silent operation.
128 Speed Step operation (14 or 28 steps can also be used).
Momentum with acceleration and deceleration.
Normal Direction of Travel is user selectable.
Switching Speed feature for easier and faster access to
Simple 3 Step Speed Tables for custom control.
28 Step Speed Tables with 256 level resolution for precise
Scaleable Speed Stabilization (Back EMF)
|Full Spec Sheet
View the Full Specification Sheet from the Digitrax Web Site click
View the instruction sheet (.pdf) from the Digitrax web site click