70 heavyweight baggage car is painted in the standard
orange and maroon scheme common on Milwuakee passenger equipment.
Built in 1893, this express baggage car was later upgraded from
an all-wood construction to metal sheathing and equipped with
a stove and oil lamps. This car also had the distinction of
being one of the oldest express baggage cars on the Milwaukee
roster when it was retired in the early 1950s.